Download registration brochure here.
Does simply thinking about chocolate bring a smile to your face? Try thinking about this--hanging out at a cafe with friends while enjoying your favorite hot beverage; nibbling on a brownie or a bit of chocolate pie; laughing, talking, and relaxing together--it 's a perfect gathering!
Cafe Chocolat is a relaxing chocolate-themed retreat the women of our church are doing together. It includes worship, Bible study, and time for laughter as well as time for quiet reflection. And while the name of our gathering sounds indulgent, we'll actually be using chocolate as a metaphor for God's extravagant grace.
Take time to relax, to make new friends, to worship, and to draw closer to God. We hope you'll join us at Cafe Chocolat.
Abe Martin Lodge
Just minutes from Nashville, Abe Martin Lodge is located in Indiana's largest state park with over 16,000 acres of rolling, wooded hills. Within 5 miles of the lodge is downtown historic Nashville, which offers over 250 specialty shops. The lodge is also located 10 minutes from the Brown County Antique Mall and 20 minutes from the Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall. For more information about Abe Martin Lodge and countless area attractions, go to www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/inns/abe/index.html.
#1 - Room for 1 person - $340
#2 - Room for 2 people - $214 per person
#3 - Room for 3 people - $170 per person
#4 - Room for 4 people - $150 per person
Registration begins December 29, 2013. All registrations must be turned in NO LATER THAN February 2, 2014. All roommates MUST submit registration forms at the same time. We do not issue refunds after February 2. Once confirmation letters have been sent, roommate assignments will be final. Please review registration guidelines carefully.
1. Make check payable to Valley View Church. Your registration form must be accompanied by your non-refundable deposit of $25 to be officially registered. Sorry, telephone registrations cannot be accepted and we do not take credit cards.
2. Each participant must fill out a separate registration form, but roommates must turn in forms and deposits TOGETHER. Additional brochures are available in the office and at the Registration Center.
3. A confirmation letter will be sent after your registration(s) has been processed.
4. Carefully review and complete the registration form. Please note our refund and cancellation policies below.
Retreat balance due NO LATER THAN Sunday, February, 23, 2014.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
No refunds will be given after February 2, 2014.
Take Interstate 65 North to Columbus, Exit 68. Turn left onto 46 West towards Nashville for approximately thirteen miles. The Brown County State Park entrance is on the left, two miles before Nashville.
What to Bring
1. In case of emergency: 812-988-4418
2. If you require special accommodations or equipment, please check the appropriate box on your registration form.
3. Check-in with Abe Martin Lodge is 4:00PM. Check-out is 12:00PM.